RPS Partnership are security, risk mitigation and training specialists based in the UK and we can provide hostile environment training that will give you and your staff peace of mind whilst you are busy preparing your staff to work overseas in foreign, hazardous, remote or hostile locations.
Next Hostile Environment Training Course is Monday 19 - Wednesday 21 March 2018
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS (includes First Aid at Work)
Get in touch now to reserve your place on firstname.lastname@example.org
RPS Partnership is pleased to now be offering 3-day Hostile Environment Training (HET) / Hostile Environment and First Aid (HEFAT) Training Courses. All courses, either residential (recommended) or non-residential, are held over 3 days at our excellent training facility in Bracknell in the south of England.
As seen on ReliefWeb, our courses are designed for those travelling to and working in difficult, remote or challenging locations, low-intensity conflict and high crime areas as well as areas where there is a high threat of terrorism.
Take a look here to see a snapshot of one of our courses for the media and other organisations. These courses can also be referred to as Hostile Environment Awareness Training.
HET Course Dates 2018
Dates for 2018 are as follows:
- Course 02 - 19 - 21 March 2018
- Course 03 - 09 - 11 April 2018
- Course 04 - 14 - 16 May 2018
- Course 05 - 04 - 06 June 2018
- Hostile Environment Training- to your staff to prepare them for domestic and international travel
- Crisis Management Training - to ensure that you carry out your duty of care to your staff and stakeholders. Your reputation remain credible and intact as a result. We offer crisis management courses and training of your management teams
- Travel Security Awareness - support to your business travellers prior to their trips and to you during their trips if required
What is different about us?
- Qualified Trainers - we can bring the training to your offices, wherever you are in the world, so that your staff have the minimum amount of disruption.
- Your Needs - we design the course specifically tailored for your needs and we only use trainers who hold nationally recognised training qualifications and are experienced security consultants and travellers.
- Female Trainers - we also have specialist female trainers who can provide more sensitive training for your female travellers.
Training in other languages
We are now offering a selection of courses in French, Arabic, Spanish and Turkish.
Contact us for more information on email@example.com if you are interested in training your local staff in their own language.
As a result of our training, your staff will be better prepared for the unique challenges they are likely to face when travelling in unfamiliar environments.
Our courses equip your travellers with the necessary skills and knowledge to travel independently; to avoid the pitfalls, be able to deal with things if they go wrong and then to return home safely.
Contact us on +44 (0) 1225 290210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org