First Aid Training - now running Covid sensitive and compliant
Do you or your staff need First Aid Training as the world heads back to work?
All our courses are Covid compliant. What does this mean?
- Desks are at 2m apart.
- Each room has handgel/sanitiser available at all times.
- Tables are cleaned at the end of the training day.
- Any equipment is sanitised before and after use.
- Al students and delegates will wear gloves to do any practical work as well as face masks.
- Face masks will be worn for all practical work and optional when seated at desks.
- Outside practical scenarios will be carried out as much as possible and fesaible with the weather.
- A full Covid risk assessment will have been carried out prior to the start of the training at your location or we can find a location for you in the UK or overseas.
At RPS Partnership, we offer a range of medical training programmes, Covid-compliant. Each one, tailored to suit your very needs. From low-risk, day to day work environments, to high-risk and hostile environments. Wherever you are and whoever you are, we will run the courses to suit you.
First Aid and Medical Training at RPS Partnership…
Our training courses always include hands-on simulation and scenario training – to prepare you for the real thing as accurately as possible.
"We can still do this, but in a Covid safe way", said Caroline Neil, MD of RPS Partnership. "We have just run our first post Covid course and it was amazing how smoothly everything went, even with the extra precautions. We tend to wear gloves to treat people anyway and all our equipment is always sanitised during and after use anyway, so to be honest, we were half way there".
We like to teach improvisation in emergency situations which enables you to react and respond with limited kit or to unexpected incidents. Our trainers are some of the best in the industry and will ensure you walk away 100% satisfied. Just take a look at what this client had to say about RPS…
“RPS Partnership has some of the better, qualified and experienced instructors, both male and female. Our clients have always been thoroughly satisfied with the ability and general professionalism of the RPS trainers – they are always enthusiastic, motivated and keen to continue improving the courses… so as to keep them relevant and current. I would have no hesitation in unconditionally recommending RPS Partnership to provide training. They have always delivered a first-class service” Chiron Resources
First Aid at Work (FAW) – UK
A 3-day course, certificated to level 3, valid for 3 years…
- To provide you with First Aid knowledge and confidence in the workplace
- To provide you with a comprehensive set of practical First Aid skills
- You will become eligible to be your organisations nominated First Aider
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) – UK
A 1-day course, certificated to level 2, valid for 3 years…
- To provide you with first aid training, for anything from slips and trips to more severe incidents.
- To provide you with basic lifesaving skills, for anything from when someone chokes on their lunchtime snack, to the ever-crucial CPR.
- To provide you with health & safety in the workplace, all in correspondence with the EFAW syllabus
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) – Overseas, based on the same syllabus as above, it is adapted to the country and environment you are working in, as well as being designed to anticipate emergency first aid incidents, from everyday emergencies, to basic trauma injuries; from road traffic collisions, to terrorist attacks
If you require Advanced First Aid and/or Trauma Training for more hostile or extreme environments? This type of training is tailored and designed for organisations or individuals who need extra training, specific to your environment and situation. We will create a course for you, to meet all your requirements.
- To deal with emergencies, injuries and traumas whilst travelling or on an assignment
- Remote medical training – jungle, arctic & desert
- We will provide you with a medical evacuation plan if you need it
- We can also upskill your medical trainers and our paramedic trainers have done this all over the world
Alternatively, feel free to contact us on +44(0)1225 290210.
If you are unsure which course you require, we will assist you in identifying and selecting the most suitable for you.
Photos: RPS Partnership during training pre and post Covid - working with Objective Travel Safety in Germany