Hostile Environment Training (UK) - 10-12 February 2020
After a highly successful 2019 running courses at our training centre near Bracknell, we are now taking bookings for our course next February 2020. Please note that we only have a maximum of 12 places available so book early. Please note that we are ruuning courses every other month next year.
- Need some Hostile Environment Training?
- Want to feel comfortable with your First Aid skills?
- Want to feel confident that you can identify and deal with "tricky" situations when home and abroard?
Monday 10 - Wednesday 12 February 2020
Our 3-day Hostile Environment Training courses are designed for those working in or travelling to difficult, remote or challenging locations, low intensity conflict or high crime areas as well as areas where there is a highened threat of terrorism.
We specialise in making training courses as realistic as possible, this includes both classroom based and practical scenario based training. We plan for the worst possible scenario to ensure that you are fully prepared to deal with any challenges that you may face in a hostile or unfamiliar environment.
The course is 3 x full days training with 2 x nights (full board). We also recommend and strongly advise you arirve on the Sunday night ready for the Monday morning start of the course.
Subjects Include (amongst others)
- Planning - Journey Management
- Conflict Management - Personal Security and Dis-engagement Skills
- Cultural Considerations
- Abduction / Hostage Situations
- High Impact Crimes
- Weapon Awareness
- Mines / IEDs / UXOs
- Medical training (EFAW) and Remote Trauma
- Health and Hygiene in Natural Disasters
What will you get from this course?
- RPS Partnership Certificate of Attendance - you can provide this certificate as evidence for the risk assessment process as well as for insurance companies. It may well lower your insurance premiums
- Emergency First-Aid at Work (EFAW) Certificate - valid for 3 years and accredited by AID Training (UK)
- A good time!
Easthampstead Park Conference Centre near Bracknell, Berkshire just off the A329 (M) and the M4 junction 10. There are also good rail links from Central London and Heathrow is just35 minutes away for thoise flying in
Please enquire about prices and a comprehensive quotation if you have a group.
Photos: RPS Partnership UK Hostile Environment Training course in November 2019