Hostile Environment Training (UK) - Course 8 - 05-07 August 2019
We are now taking bookings for our August course.
- Need some Hostile Environment Training?
- Want to feel comfortable with your First Aid skills?
- Want to feel confident that you can identify and deal with "tricky" situations when home and abroard?
Monday 05 - Wednesday 07 August 2019
Our 3-day Hostile Environment Training courses are designed for those travelling to and working in difficult, remote/challenging locations, low intensity conflict and high crime areas as well as areas where there is a high threat of terrorism.
We specialise in making training courses as realistic as possible, this includes both classroom based and practical scenario based training. We plan for the worst possible scenario to ensure that you are fully prepared to deal with any challenges that you may face in a hostile or unfamiliar environment.
The course is 2 x nights (full board) and 3 x days training. We recommend you arirve on the Sunday night ready for the Monday morning start of the course.
Subjects Include (amongst others)
- Planning - Journey Management
- Conflict Management - Personal Security and Dis-engagement Skills
- Cultural Considerations - Demonstrations
- Abduction / Hostage Situations - High Impact Crimes
- Weapon Awareness - Mines / IEDs / UXOs
- Medical training (EFAW) and Remote Trauma
- Health and Hygiene in Natural Disasters
What will you get from this course?
- RPS Partnership Certificate of Attendance - you can provide as evidence for the risk assessment process as well as for insurance companies. It may well lower your insurance premiums
- Emergency First-Aid at Work (EFAW) Certificate - valid for 3 years and accredited by AID Training (UK)
- A good time
Easthampstead Park Conference Centre just off the A329 (M), M4 junction 10 – good rail links from Central London, near Bracknell, Berkshire
Please enquire about prices and a comprehensive quotation if you have a group.
Photographs: Training @ EPCC, Bracknell for a media company and a Norwegian NGO