Minimum 4 people
Tuesday 27 - Thursday 29 November 2018 (3-days)
This unique 3-day Hostile Environment Training (HET) / Hostile Environment Training and First Aid Training (HEFAT) course in Tunis, is designed for those working in difficult, remote or challenging locations, low intensity conflict and high crime areas as well as areas where there is a high threat of terrorism.
We specialise in making training courses as realistic as possible. We plan for the worst possible scenario to ensure that you are fully prepared to deal with any challenges that you may face in a hostile or unfamiliar environment.
- Planning - Journey management
- Conflict management - Personal security and dis-engagement skills
- Cultural Considerations - Demonstrations
- Abduction / Hostage Situations - High impact crimes
- Weapon Awareness - Mines / IEDs / UXOs
- Medical training (EFAW) and remote trauma
- Health & Hygiene in Natural Disasters
What will you get from this course?
- First class training
- RPS Partnership Certificate of Attendance - you can provide as evidence for the risk assessment process as well as for insurance companies. It may well lower your insurance premiums
- Emergency First-Aid at Work (EFAW) Certificate - valid for 3 years and accredited by AID Training (UK)
- A good time
Please enquire about prices and a comprehensive quotation if you have a group
For further information on course fees and, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or contact us on +49-(0)178 2067519 (Germany) or +44(0)1225 290210, we can call you back.
Be great to hear from you